How much does windshield repair cost in Indianapolis?
If you call Windshield Repair Doc, your windshield repair cost can be free if you opt to use your insurance.
The best part is that your rates do not increase, nor do you pay a deductible.
How does ‘Free with Insurance’ work?
- We are an affiliate of just about every auto insurance company in the US. At the time of your repair, we will contact your insurance company and get approval to do the work.
- Remember to bring your insurance card or policy number…if not, no worries, the insurance company can locate your policy by your phone number.
- This phone call usually takes less than 5 minutes. After the work is complete, a claim is then sent in to your insurance company. (Total time required for a repair is about 20 minutes.)
- The insurance company pays Windshield Repair Doc directly and the best part is that your rates do not increase and you haven’t spent a penny-you are not even required to to pay a deductible.
So your repair is absolutely 100% free.
No strings attached.
However, we do have many customers who may prefer to pay out of pocket. This is also an option. We accept cash, credit and debit cards.
Our rates without using your insurance are as follows:
Windshield Repair Cost
- $65 first chip
- $20 each additional chip
- $10 additional for mobile service
The cost of windshield repair can be free if you use your insurance. However, if you choose to not repair your windshield, that tiny chip or crack in your windshield will spread sooner or later and the cost of getting a new windshield can be more than $250. So, get the chip fixed today!